The following are links to websites containing valuable information:
- Indoor Cat Environmental Enrichment http://indoorpet.osu.edu/images/mainpage_pics/mainpic3.jpg
- Pets and Disasters We always need to be prepared to take care of our animals, especially during disasters such as fire, flood, or other emergencies.
- Chronic Kidney Disease This great site if full of information and support for owners of cats living with chronic kidney disease
- Feline Diabetes If you are living with a cat with diabetes this site offers a wealth of great information and support from others whose cats have diabetes.
- Feline Asthma This site is packed full of information to help those managing cats with asthma.
- General Health Information Cornell's Feline Health Center has loads of useful information about cat health care.
- How to Medicate your Cat This site concurs with our belief that have your cat take it's medicine it easier if it's THEIR idea and gives many tricks. It also has a good description of how to administer the medication if all the tricks fail.
- Homemade Cat Food Recipe
- National Animal Poison Control Center
- Plants Toxic to Animals/Animal poison Control Center info on poisonings and toxic plants
- Home Again Pet ID and Recovery System. Microchip identification...when the fires come and homes are evacuated, even indoor cats can be lost...and returned home again when identified with a microchip
- The Cat Fanciers' Association (CFA) beautiful pictures, and info on up and coming cat shows
- Veterinary Schools in the US vet school websites
- Rainbow Bridge when the time comes...this is a great site for pet loss and bereavement
- American Association of Feline Practitioners
- Feline Heartworms associated with mosquitoes, which we don't have alot of in Southern Cal
- Dental Health: How to brush your cats teeth, https://partnersah.vet.cornell.edu/pet-owners/cat-teeth
Library: please click on the following link to access the animal health library of the veterinary information network:
Please visit these links for helpful information for your cat's emotional and physical health