A Cat's View offers the highest quality of medicine with an emphasis on preventing problems before they arise! We focus our preventative care based on the specific life-stage of your feline. Each patient is assessed individually based on factors such as breed, age, and environmental challenges. As a part of our comprehensive plan for your kitty, we offer:
- In-house blood work
- Fecal examination
- Blood pressure measurement
- Various blood work and other diagnostic tests through our off-site laboratory
- Digital radiography
- Nutritional education
- Behavioral consultation
- Dental health recommendations
- Dental cleaning and oral surgery
- Soft tissue and orthopedic surgical procedures
- Echocardiogram with our board-certified radiologist
- And more!
The key to preventative medication the annual health examination. Each year when your feline comes in, he or she will receive a comprehensive physical exam and age appropriate ancillary diagnostics (such as blood pressure screening, parasite tests and blood work) to screen for early signs of disease.